Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

"There is no velvet so soft as a mother's...Image by turtlemom4bacon via Flickr
I would like to wish all my readers who are Mothers and Grandmothers a wonderful and happy MOTHERS DAY.

I am a mother and a grandmother myself and I will be spending my day with my children and grandchildren.  We are going to the beach where we will have a brunch nearby and then a long walk along the beach.  To me that is the perfect relaxing day.

I would also like to wish my wonderful mother, daughter and two sisters a great Mothers Day as well.  I saw my own mother yesterday and I will see my daughter today. 

So, if you a mother, have a wonderful day, spend it how you want and enjoy!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Cooking with tien said...

Thanks for nice post. I hope that you have a lovely day too. -Tien