Monday, March 8, 2010

My favorite travel pic of me

I would like to share with you one of my favorite photos.  It was taken in Cabo San Lucas on our cruise of the Mexican Riviera.  I loved that cruise and enjoyed the ports we called at.  It was a Carnival cruise for 7 days from Long Beach return.
Excuse the hat (I dont suit them) but I wasn't going to have an iguana sit on my head without one.
I love traveling and when I feel a bit down I look at this photo and smile.  I hope it makes you smile too. For those who ask....yes they are real live iguanas and I was careful handling these lovely creatures so as not to hurt them in any way.   They didnt seem to worry at all about me.

1 comment:

juliet said...

Lucky you to have touched those iguanas and even took pictures with them! I have never touched an iguana in my entire life! I only see them on aquariums. My distant cousin's pet is an iguana but I did not even dare touch it.