Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crunch time for my weight problem

I have finally come to the realization that I have to lose weight if I want to remain healthy.  I am in my mid 50s and my feet and legs are complaining about the weight they are carrying.

Before I get to the point where I start to have health issues which I can see are just around the corner I have decided to do something about it.  The weight has come on gradually so that is how I plan on losing it as well.

I don't want to go on a diet as such but want to go on a new eating plan that I can continue for the rest of my life.  I have been on diets and some of them have been good but I don't want to be obsessed with food like I have been before on these diets.

The eating plan I have chosen and researched is THE DIET SOLUTION.  I watched their video, I looked at their material and I think this eating plan is for me.  You download the plan so that means I can start on it straight away.

I will keep you informed how I am going and about the program in another post but for now I am moving forward this week to be a more healthy and lighter person.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: