Monday, February 11, 2008

Today I start my blog and website

Today I start my first blog but its also the first day that my own website was posted to the world wide web. Creating this blog was a piece of cake compared to the weeks of writing and searching for a good template (as Im lousy at html) and then filling it up with content, so I finally got both of these thing finished today and I for one want to pat myself on the back.

They told me these templates are easy and you can get one done in 5 minutes.......well I can tell you it didnt work like that for me. I must admit though I didnt know what I was doing in the beginning and that made it a big learning curve for me and took me longer than probably most.

Anyway Im here and my site is finished. If you would like to see it go to http://www.angeltraveler.com/ and leave a message for me on what you think of it. I still have content to add but at least it is posted and I have also started my first blog. That is two of my new year's resolutions done.

Creating this blog though was a 'piece of cake' and I did do it all in a few minutes. My blogs will be concerned with travel, health and making money. These three things are what Im passionate about.

More on this in my next post. Bye for now

No comments: