Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 rules to keep healthy and happy

MIAMI BEACH, FL - JUNE 11:  Julia Meshcheryako...
These are my 7 rules to keep healthy and happy that I will try to follow this year.  I want to stay healthy so I can keep on traveling, and when I am traveling I am happy :)

Some are easier than others eg learn to relax is always going to be something I need to practice as well as getting enough exercise. 

If you have others to add to list then let me know but until then I will stick with these.  Now I should get off to bed so I can say I was following rule no. 6.  Here are the rules:
  1. Laughter is one of the best things for your mental and physical state
  2. Recognize that stress is a killer
  3. Dont worry
  4. Get plenty of exercise
  5. Eat healthy foods
  6. Get proper sleep
  7. Learn to relax
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

AngelBeats said...

As the saying goes "dont worry, be happy" is important in this fast lane life we lead.